Over the years, Pigeon Forge has become quite the destination for large groups – from student field trips, to family reunions, to corporate retreats. With that in mind, did you know MagiQuest welcomes groups of all sizes to visit?
Your group outing at MagiQuest will begin the moment you enter the castle’s doors. Get ready to embark on an interactive journey that has you escape reality and enter fantasy. You will then head downstairs to our Pirate Golf course where you will play a round of mini-golf set in a black-light, Caribbean pirate village. Just a few feet away is the Odyssey Mirror Maze where your group is sure to get lost twisting and turning your way through! And finally, it’s time for some fun and games to close out the day at the newly added Adventure Arcade!
Why choose MagiQuest for your group outing?
1. Plenty of Space – With 4 attractions, you can split your group up on each floor to avoid
crowding and enjoy each attraction comfortably.
2. Variety of activities – MagiQuest, Pirate Mini-Golf, a mirror maze, and an arcade.
There really is something for everyone!
3. Private Meeting Space – Our 3rd floor is at your disposal for whatever your group needs.
Pack lunches and eat together, host a meeting, celebration, the options are endless!
4. Groups receive QUITE THE DISCOUNT – on admission, concessions, and merchandise!
5. We’re indoors – Don’t worry about the weather ruining your day.
We also offer several different ticket options depending on your group’s availability. Your group can do all the activities in the castle with our combo option or can just do one of the attractions with the separate attraction ticket option.
Group discounts and perks are available for parties of 15 or more and require a group reservation in advance of your visit.
We would love to host your group for a magical time at our castle in Pigeon Forge!
Fill out a Group Inquiry: https://www.magiquestpf.com/groups/group-parties/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MagiQuestPF