For years, MagiQuest has been the source of fun and entertainment for guests when they travel to Pigeon Forge. But, did you know that there is quite the educational value to be found as well?
Because of this, it makes the castle the perfect place for teachers to bring their students on a field trip in Pigeon Forge!
5 Reasons to Book a Field Trip to MagiQuest:
- Your students will use their critical thinking skills to solve riddles and hunt for treasure by using the Ancient Book of Wisdom as their guide.
- Students can learn how to be on a team and use their problem-solving skills by communicating and working together to complete their quests.
- The education doesn’t stop with the world of MagiQuest! On the 1st floor, their brains will continue working to figure out how to make it out of the Odyssey Mirror Maze!
- They will finish their visit by using their competitive skills on our Pirate Golf course!
- Lastly, there are multiple levels of activities which means large groups can be split up into smaller groups to avoid crowding.
Aside from the 1st and 2nd floors worth of activity, we also have a third-floor space that can seat up to 85 people comfortably, providing a great lunch space. While we do not offer any on-site meal options, we welcome sack lunches or outside catering.
Customize your trip and make your ideal itinerary with flexible packages! You can choose our combo ticket for your students that includes all the attractions (MagiQuest, Pirate Golf, and Odyssey Mirror Maze) or focus on any one of them. We will work with you to ensure you have the most magical field trip ever!
Please note that school groups SAVE THE MOST with group rates and discounts! So, take your students on an educational field trip to the interactive MagiQuest Castle- you won’t regret it!
Fill out a group inquiry: https://www.magiquestpf.com/groups/group-parties/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MagiQuestPF/