Calling all Harry Potter fans….if you haven’t visited MagiQuest in Pigeon Forge, TN yet, you need to go Saturday, May 1st! Why May 1st, you may ask? It’s International Harry Potter Day of course! What better way to celebrate the phenomenon than by living out the ultimate wizard fantasy at a magic castle!
Originally opened as a sister property to the original Myrtle Beach location and others across the country, MagiQuest Pigeon Forge is now the last remaining property. There are still MagiQuest adventures inside Great Wolf Resorts across the nation, however we are the last-standing solo property.
Since opening our doors nearly 15 years ago, we have welcomed guests from all over the world. While we‘ve had a variety of different guests visit over the years, one thing instilled in them is the same: wanting a break from reality and an escape into fantasy.
Before places like MagiQuest existed, in order to escape reality we would dive into our sci-fi movies like, of course, Harry Potter.
Here are 5 reasons why you should visit MagiQuest on May 1st:
- While we know you can celebrate the big day by binge-watching the film series, MagiQuest is the closest you’ll ever come to being a REAL wizard!
- Armed with a magic wand and clue book, you’ll start out at the apprentice level of wizardry and work your way through different quests and adventures to become a Master Magi. Just as you saw Harry, Ron, and Hermoine start out as kids just learning magic to full-grown adults mastering it!
- You can choose and customize your very own wand with a wide variety of colors and toppers.
- You’ll get to battle a dragon just as Harry Potter did!
- Throughout your MagiQuest journey, you gain powers and abilities throughout the game which allows you to cast the spells of freeze, healing, reveal, and many more just like you see in the movies!
We hope to see all you Gryffindor’s Slytherin’s, Ravenclaws, and Hufflepuffs embark on the ultimate Harry Potter adventure here at MagiQuest in Pigeon Forge, TN!
Be sure to follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MagiQuestPF
Purchase your tickets now: https://www.magiquestpf.com